ARB fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt coolers, the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch waterlogged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months. This compact fridge with its low profile enables placement in pickup beds under tonneau cover, on top of cargo drawers, suits many compact SUVs and provides for better visual access into the fridge. Great size for a couple as a second fridge the 37QT holds a class leading 50 12oz cans. Designed with four wheel drivers in mind, ALL models have a front opening lid creating improved access to the fridge contents and making them a perfect partner for fridge slides. Utilizing the patented ARB hinge system further enhances access to the internal contents. How about this - the internal size is big enough to fit a 2 liter bottle of cola in EVERY model. Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle.
Why an ARB Fridge? Here is a reminder of the unique features within the ARB design:
- Superbly engineered robust hinge - Patented
- Front opening lid on ALL models
- Drain plug aids easy cleaning. Remove it during storage to air the cabinet
- Easy access to the control panel
- Electronic temperature settings
- Largest internal capacity
- Rear facing internal LED light with automatic switching (no mechanical parts)
- Large full grip EZ latch secures the lid for a good seal
- Pre-assembled handles, non-rotating and strong enough for tie downs
- Built in electrical cable retention
Product improvements within each size fridge include updated injection molding behind the touch pad for better support, a larger touch pad size, rewording from "error" to "check" and the LED display changing to a high intensity white color for ease of reading in differing light conditions.
With a significant investment in a temperature controlled room, data logging and control equipment to verify fridge performance, our average amp hours is based on air temperature over a 27 hour period (3 hour cool-down from 86 ̊F ambient + 24 hour run time at a set cabinet temperature of 37 ̊ F). In summary, once to temperature, the ARB fridges use the least power consumption when compared to other leading brands.
All models are powered by a Danfoss compressor and control system with the 37QT, 50QT and 63QT sharing the BD35F compressor and the 82QT with a larger BD50F compressor model. As with any fridge, it is important to have quality wiring (to minimize voltage drop) to the fridge power outlet. For increased product life, we recommend that you protect your fridge from the weather.
The test methods used to determine power consumption (average amp hours) does vary between manufacturers, however, we were conscious that power consump-
tion tests should include the initial pull down period. When comparing power consumed against equivalent competitor models it is best to understand their test methods and compare "apples with apples."
- Wiring loom PN: 10900011 suits all models.
- Fridge slide PN: 10900020 is suitable for the 37QT and 50QT.
- A Canvas Transit Bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents.
- Tie down kit PN: 10900010
Net Weight (lbs) 45.6
Packaged Weight (lbs) 56.2
Footprint Length (inches) 27.75
Footprint Width (inches) 14.96
Footprint Height (inches) 16.85
Internal Dimension - Main Cabinet
Depth (inches) 13.27
Width (inches) 11.22
Height (inches) 12.64
Internal Dimensions - Dairy Cabinet
Depth (inches) 5.95
Width (inches) 11.22
Height (inches) 4.96
California Prop 65 Warning: Prop 65 Notice
|Hazardous Material Code||N|
|Life Cycle Status Code||2|
ARB 10800352 Portable Fridge/Freezer - 37 qt
- Brand: ARB, USA
- Product Number: ARB-10800352
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Weeks